When joining a new organisation the team culture is an important factor in your decision. Read our people's stories and find your future in Norfolk.More
Positions Available: Countywide
As a Team Manager in Norfolk children’s Services you can expect:
- Leading and managing a small team to deliver better outcome for children and young people
- Excellent continuous professional development opportunities through the Suffolk and Norfolk Teaching Partnership, Norfolk Social Care Academy and the University of East Anglia.
Our Team Managers will manage teams holding caseloads of the most complex cases, utilising specialist skills to undertake work with children and families and deliver positive change.
They must ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with the Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
We value our team manager and offer competitive salary packages which are among the best in the region.
Norfolk County Council offer a range of benefits to employees
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation package, up to a maximum total of £8000
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays) rising with retention.
- Norfolk Rewards Scheme (a nationally recognised employees benefits and discount scheme)