When joining a new organisation the team culture is an important factor in your decision. Read our people's stories and find your future in Norfolk.More
Positions Available: Countywide
As a Social Worker in Norfolk children’s Services you can expect:
- To be part of a small Team with a Team Manager providing regular quality supervision.
- Excellent continuous professional development opportunities through the Suffolk and Norfolk Teaching Partnership, Norfolk Social Care Academy and the University of East Anglia.
Our Social Workers manage a caseload of complex cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations.
They carry out high quality assessments, use child centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships, and secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
We value our social workers and offer competitive salary packages which are among the best in the region £30,785 rising to £32,486.
- Norfolk County Council offer a range of benefits to employees
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation package, up to a maximum total of £8000
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays) rising with retention.
- Norfolk Rewards Scheme (a nationally recognised employees benefits and discount scheme)