When joining a new organisation the team culture is an important factor in your decision. Read our people's stories and find your future in Norfolk.More
There are many reasons to join us here in Norfolk, here’s just a few…..
- A staff team who will WELCOME you and be there to HELP you settle in
- Partners who want to WORK COLLABORATIVELY; we work with the same children
- Competitive salary (based on the East of England regional averages)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements (where need allows it)
- Generous relocation package
- Immediate access to a low cost car loan or vehicle contract hire scheme
- Norfolk Rewards Scheme (a nationally recognised employees benefits and discount scheme)
- Become part of our ACADEMY and enjoy excellent CPD opportunities
- Great holiday entitlement and the opportunity to buy more
* EXCITING NEWS* – we’re also working on a new car leasing scheme too – watch this space!
As a Social Worker:
- By increasing the size of our Social Worker workforce we’ve reduced average case-loads to under 20 so that workloads are more manageable giving you…..
- more time with your clients working on positive outcome
- a better work-life balance
- Plus we’re also looking at our team sizes
- An excellent Professional Development framework through our Academy
- An opportunity to become a Practice Educator as part of our Teaching Partnership Access to expert practitioners who can help you achieve the best outcomes for the children and families you work with
- Excellent links to the UEA through our Teaching Partnership
As a leader and manager:
- You’ll be part of our leadership and management faculty to access great development opportunities
- You’ll have access to practical management development programmes for Team Managers and Independent Reviewing Officers
- All managers and leaders will have access to accredited Systemic Supervision training
- You’ll be invited to a range of manager forums to learn from each other and help move the service forward
- You’ll be integral to strong locality working – promoting outcomes based planning with a sharp focus on performance.
You can read more about development on our YOUR DEVELOPMENT pages.