When joining a new organisation the team culture is an important factor in your decision. Read our people's stories and find your future in Norfolk.More
So now you know a bit about us, what next?
We have a variety of Social Work Teams:
- MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) Team (team works countywide and is our front door into Social Work)
- Assessment Team
- FIT (Family Intervention) Team
- Looked After Children (LAC) Team
- Leaving Care Team
- Children With Disabilities (CWD)
- Adoption and Fostering
- Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) Service
- KINSHIP CARE
Our Social Work Establishment includes the following roles:
- Social Worker – Level 1 – (NQSW – ASYE)
- Social Worker – Level 2
- Senior Social Worker
- Assistant Team Manager
- Practice Consultant
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Independent Chair
- Family Practitioner
For an informal chat please contact one of our colleagues in HR Direct on (01603) 222212 who can connect you with the most appropriate colleague to assist with your enquiry.
If you call out of office hours please leave a message and we will get back to you.